So here are five things:
- You probably don’t know that I’ve been in SEO for ten years now and I used to try everything that was forbidden by search engines and online legislation.
In those days none of the illegal practices could be detected by algorithms and SEO was easy. After my Blackhat days I turned lighter and at the moment I’m white for customers and grey for some other projects.
- I love SEO, but I love marketing even more.
Knowing how to influence people is one of my main interests. I love to see good viral campaigns and how people react to them. I plan to study psychology in the following year, because that’s where it all starts.
- Did you know I have a son named Coen?
Coen is 2,5 years old and the main reason I like to work as little as possible. Every hour I can spend with him and my wife makes me the happiest man alive.
- You probably don’t know about my plans to take over the world either.
I always liked pinky and the brain and got inspired by his megalomanic desires. As long as I can do it in 40 hours a week, I’m going to take over the SEO world.
- I bet you don’t know I’m having troubles finding SEO people that haven’t already been tagged.
I will update this post as I find more tagable SEO’s, but now there’s only one.
So here’s my tag to the next people in line: